Monday 29 June 2015

2. Daring the playsuit

 
 
 


 
 
Lace up gladiators - Public Desire (buy here)
Playsuit - H&M (buy here)


Bonjour my lovelies

So if you follow me on Instagram then you will know that this week my outfit posts are mainly all about the gladiator lace ups, and as promised I decided to do a three ways to wear these utterly beautiful sandals. My second outfit is one of my favourite looks, effortlessly simple and fits in lovely with the festival season. Saying that playsuits + portable toilets = disaster! Never mind though we'll all worry about that when the time comes. 

If I wear any colour it's mostly warm autumn colours, even though we are well in truly in the middle of the summer, i always think burgundy and browns always compliment my palish skin tone and some how I most gravitate towards. So as soon as I spotted this cute playsuit I couldn't resist trying it on. I may have said this before but I usually can never find any playsuits to ever fit my no bum figure, however this one fits me perfectly! And yes no wedges! 

Hope you enjoyed look number 2 and I'll see you soon for my last and final look! Hope you all have a wonderful week. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig