Sunday 15 March 2015

The denim A-line

 
A-line skirt - Primark (Miss Selfridge similar here
Floral kimono - Primark
Ribbed roll neck top - Topshop (buy here)
Suede boots - Topshop (sold out)
knee high socks - Primark
Fedora hat - Primark
  

What can I say - I'm totally obsessed with the 70's western throw back trend this season. So it's no shock to me that I couldn't resist buying this perfect a-line denim skirt from Primark. 

However I'm now asking myself, why exactly I've never owned one, as it's been a god send to my wardrobe since I purchased it. Why? It goes with virtually anything I throw on. From my jumpers on lazy days to tailored blouses in the evening, I've yet to find something I can't team it with. Its one little item I definitely recommend investing in, I promise you won't regret it. 
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Primark did THAT skirt! All the other ones on the market are a little pricey for my budget right now, but I imagine this one is super reasonable. Gorgeous outfit!

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig