Wednesday 25 March 2015

Styling the floral midi


Floral midi skirt - vintage (Judy's vintage fair)
Crop top - New look (sold out)
Suede boots - Topshop (Dune similar here)
Bucket bag - Boohoo (sold out)

If it's one item of clothing that I look forward to wearing in the summer, it's midi skirts. They're versatile and my go to transition outfit from day to cocktails at night. Not to mention how elegant and flattering they look on. It has to be everyone's statement piece all year round? 

Me being a typical Scottish person, I cherished the moment of sunshine and wore this beautiful one I found at Judys Vintage Fair. I'm a lover of anything with florals, so It was love at first sight when I spotted this little treasure. Can you believe I only paid £7.00! I seriously advise anyone who is skint to take a trip to Judy's at some point. They have everything from Levi's denim to 50's retro dresses. I promise you won't be disappointed. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig