Thursday 28 May 2015

Layering up the maxi

 
There is seriously nothing more exciting than wearing your favourite maxi dress in the summer. Anyone who knows me well will know of how much of a summer staple it is. One thing I love about maxi dresses is you can virtually team them with anything you have in your wardrobe and a great transition from day to evening. 
Today I experimented with layers, I remembered when I was first introduced into the world of layering garments by the Olsens, and now it's became a tradition that I always have kimonos draping over me. This one I picked out the sale from Matalan is something I've been raving on about ever since I purchased it however, it's just now it seems to fit in with my summer wardrobe and it's a perfect combination over my plain dresses. I was a little nervous that it looked a little heavy on me so I belted my kimono over the dress to create a little structure. 

What do you think?
 
 
Maxi dress - Bank (Boohoo similar here)
Kimono - Matalan (Asos similar here)
Bucket bag - Boohoo (Free People similar here)
Converse - Schuh (buy here)
Fedora hat - Vintage (Pink Ice similar here)
 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig