Monday 18 May 2015

Iconemesis: feather case

 
Images taken by me
Cat sims feather iphone case 5s (buy here)
 
Being quite clumsy and having smashed my last iPhone to pieces, it's essential I always have a case on my phone! I was still using my very first phone cover case I ever purchased. Thank you floral wallet case - £3.99 you did help keep my phone alive on nights out. However wasn't is a coincidence that Iconemesis kindly contacted me to review one of their phone cases? I think it was time to part with the old tacky one.

As Iconemesis work alongside British Artists, illustrators and designers they have a endless range of unique and quirky styles to suit every personality and most of all, it's really affordable. Trust me, you'll be there for ages trying to pick one out I eventually settled with this beautiful feather case. Very bohemian inspired which I adore and fits right in with a lot of my outfits - bonus!

What are your favourite designs I'd love to know? 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig