Saturday 16 May 2015

Daring sheer lace

 
 
Sheer lace dress - Forever 21 (sold out)
Kimono - Matalan (sold out)
Velvet shorts - Topshop (sold out)
Pointed suede boots - Topshop (sold out)
fedora hat - Primark

 
There are so many great trends that have popped up for Summer 15. Being full of pattern, neutral colours and 70s inspired styles. However, the one trend that I'm totally adoring just now is baring in sheer lace. Although its a little daring and yes, I did get a few weird looks. Personally, I think it's a statement piece of clothing every girl should have. It's feminine, elegant and it goes right along with the beautiful weather in the summer. (Well we are hoping Scotland). 
After searching high and low I managed to find a more affordable lace dress in forever 21 and now I can't get it off! I think it's one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever purchased. It's like having twenty dresses in one as there is no lining so it's really up to you how you want to wear it. Today I braved it out wearing shorts and a brallette, but kept myself warm throwing on my maxi kimono which can I add, cost me £6.00 from Matalan! Don't you just love when you find bargains in the most unexpected places? I feel I was a little inspired from the supreme ladies of coven. 

Are you a lover of baring in sheer lace? 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig