Tuesday 7 April 2015

Dreaming of Coachella


 
 
lace smock - Boohoo (buy similar here)
Lace up flats - New Look (buy here)
Fedora hat - Primark
Fringe bag - Forever 21 (Mango buy similar here)
 

Longer nights, warmer days and glorious sunshine can only mean thing, summer is finally on its way! We can now opt towards loose maxi clothing, avoiding our monochromic ways (we will try) and experiment with different patterns. It's the 'Bohemian Coachella' inspired looks which I gravitate towards. Mostly because I love that care free, spirited look. If only I were a hippie! 

I've looked no further than boohoo to help me out for the summer. This white lace smock dress is literally one of the prettiest staple pieces I have in my wardrobe. I always worry about wearing oversized dresses, however it's surprisingly flattering on and can you believe I bought this for around £20.00?! I seriously advise anyone who's needing a good summer stock up and on a budget to head over to boohoo. 

Adding to my boho look I choose my gorgeous lace up ballerina shoes that almost every blogger has been lusting over recently. I managed to get a pair before they sold out as they are now my holy grail statement flats. My fedora (obviously) it's stuck to my head these days and my fringe bucket bag. All which effortlessly pulled my boho inspired look together.  

Stay tuned for more boho Coachella looks.  

SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Perfect festival Outfit babe! Sx

    www.brassbuttonsandconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey thank you! If only we had this nice weather Everytime x

      Delete
  2. I love the Coachella fashion! Check more styles + celebs in my newest post on Coachella. Emily Isabella xo
    www.emilyisabella-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig