Friday 17 April 2015

Floral palazzos

 
floral palazzo pants - New Look (buy here)
Crochet fringe vest - Topshop (buy here)
Fringe bucket bag - Forever 21 (sold out)
Fedora hat - Primark
 
Few years back I don't think I would have ever been comfortable strutting about in a pair of floral palazzos, but since starting my blog about a year ago I've almost found my own style.

Yes it includes keeping palazzo pants forever in my wardrobe and feeling like Stevie Nicks. They are wonderful for cool summer weather, just when it's just not warm enough to adventure out with bare legs. The floral prints also means I will never get sick of wearing these all summer long. Not to mention how Surprisingly flattering they are on, As I thought they would drown me my smallish frame, however the high waistline and actually helped create the illusion of longer legs. A bonus! 

What do you think of the combination of the palazzos and fringe? I initially thought a crop top, but when I picked this beautiful crochet fringe vest I was sure it would be the perfect choice. 
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this look! I've never considered palazzo pants before, being a fan of skinny jeans. I've never really worn loose pants but I'll definitely be checking these out thanks to your blog post!!

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk
    XO

    ReplyDelete

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig