Sunday 26 April 2015

Back to black

 
Collar dress - Primark
Knee high socks - Primark
Fedora hat - Primark
Black tote bag - Missguided (sold out)
Pointed black boots - Topshop (sold out)

After a full month of wearing colour,  this black ensemble was destined to happen. No matter how sunny the weather is going back to black is always a great option for me as it suits my skin tone (being quite pale.) It's fearless, everything goes and holds a 'thought out outfit' when in reality it took you literally five minutes to get ready. Of course I will still naturally gravitate towards prints and bright colours, however every now and again I  won't mind pulling out a little monochrome outfit. Who doesn't ? 

Today I am wearing almost all Primark... shock! I actually picked the dress up last year in the sale for a lovely £6.00. At first I wasn't sure about the knee high socks, but I think it goes perfectly with the dress and adds a little quirkiness to the outfit. I had to add one last black ensemble, obviously a fedora! And black booties from Topshop which I can't seem to part with. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig