Thursday 23 April 2015

fringe frenzy

 
 
Fringe vest - Topshop (buy here)
Leopard print kimono - River island (sold out)
 Skort - Miss Selfridge (sold out)
Lace up  flats - Newlook (buy here)
 

I know this crochet fringe vest was in my last outfit post, however It's something I can't seem to part from at the moment! It literally goes with anything I pull out my wardrobe. 

As fringe is one of those trends that goes and comes back with a bang it will always be a 'inevitable' purchase of mine. I couldn't resist buying this beautiful treasure. To me, styling fringe is a great way to liven up any outfit, adding touches of the past with an element of carefree and boho vibes. Let's say it's a 'must have' in anyone's wardrobe! If you aren't ready to wear it as a main focal point of your outfit, you could always add a fringe clutch. 

This was one of the outfits I wore at Aberdeen. The sun was out so, I decided to team the vest off with my burgundy skirt which fitted my boho look and adding a little pattern I choose my leopard print kimono. 

What are you favourite fringe pieces this season? 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig