Saturday 11 April 2015

Pepper Mayo maxi dress

 
Floral Maxi dress - Peppermayo (buy here)
Brown bucket bag - Primark (sold out)
Pointed cut out sandals - Bank (sold out)
Cat eye sunnies - vintage (Topshop similar here)
  
So you can tell from this post that I've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather that Scotland has been experiencing. Some of you might be thinking I'm crazy to be adventuring out in a maxi dress during April however, I couldn't resist. It feels like I've been waiting till forever to wear this beautiful Peppermayo maxi dress. 

Yesterday was the perfect day, as me and my boyfriend took a little trip to South Queensferry. The day was fulfilled with eating ice cream and walks along the beach so the dress felt appropriate. I teamed it off with my favourite cut out pointed sandals, brown bucket bag and my favourite sunnies I picked up from a vintage store in Glasgow. It did get a little chilly, and I could have done with my suede jacket, but I'll remember for next time. 

Hope you like this look! 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig