Monday 16 March 2015

Styling the knee high socks

 
 


 
Skort - Miss Selfridge (sold out)
Crochet top - h&m (sold out)
Kimono - Primark (sold out)
boots - New Look (similar here)
Suede patch bag - New Look (sold out)

I've always had a love/hate relationship with knee high socks. Sometimes I spot a really cute quirky outfit scrolling through tumblr then bam, I'm hit with a border line tacky outfit again. I guess this is probably why I haven't felt comfortable enough to adventure outside wearing them until now.

After years of waiting for the 'right' outfit, I found it in Miss Selfridge. My love for buying this skirt goes way back to the leather zara one which EVERY blogger in existence had or wanted. However this one cost me like £10. Happy days right? The combination of the beautiful burgandy colour, elegant look of a skirt at the front  really kept my outfit classy and casual enough to wear during the day. 

What do you think? Also do you find it difficult to style with knee high socks.. Comment below. 

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Cute shorts :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    MARIA V.

    ReplyDelete

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig