Saturday 21 March 2015

Suede a-line skirt


 
Suede skirt - H&M (Topshop similar buy here)
White chiffon blouse - Primark (New Look buy similar here)
Brown loafers - River Island (sold out)
Patch suede bag - New Look (sold out)
Tan fedora hat - Primark (Matalan buy similar here)  
 
As you will have noticed I'm totally embracing the 70s just now, so I do apologise for another one of those trending 70s inspired posts. I seriously can't get enough! I recently saw 'Inherent Vice' and although the movie was quite boring with no plot, I would quite happily watch it a million times over to admire Mark Bridges costume designing. 
 
I have now purchased a fringe bag, culottes, aline denim skirt and now this beautiful faux suede skirt has made it's way into my life. It's not real suede, however it still holds an expensive feel to it and for under £25 you can't grumble at that. I wanted to keep my outfit classy but still feel comfortable for my road trip up north so I choose my white collar blouse, tan loafers and fedora hat, which all worked perfect together. 

What do you think? Also are you adding suede into your wardrobe this season, comment below. 
 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig