Sunday 19 October 2014

The boyfriend way

I have to admit I have never been a big fan of the 'boyfriend fit' jeans. In fact let's rephrase that I would avoid them as I feared I'd look just a bit silly, too masculine or frumpy. (It's the perks of being small)

However with the 90's boyfriend fit ripped jeans flooding the stores I decided to step out my girly comfort zone and give them a bash.

Oh boy was I so wrong. I don't want to take them off! I love love love them. At first it was a little strange as the last time I ever wore a pair of jeans I was about 13 years old! But hey I could get used to that!

yup I found these in Primark! At an absolute bargain of £15.00 yes gals get to your local store before heading to Zara! I honestly can't believe how cheap yet expensive they look.

I think there are loads of various looks you could pull off with these jeans and can't wait to experiment with. But today was a lazy day and catch up with my gal so my look was pretty laid back and casual.


I paired the jeans with an oversized plain tee from Primark, shawl tartan scarf h&m and peep toe sandals from Bank.































   

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig