Thursday 30 October 2014

Monki camel coat





Bonjour my lovelies! So, recently I managed to find the perfect most beautiful camel coat ever from Monki. For ages I have been on the hunt for one and when I say this I mean for about a year now. So I am over the moon that I purchased this little treasure online and it met all my expectations of what a timeless, floor length camel coat should look like.

I just love how you can effortlessly wear the camel coat dressed up and down. The classic color goes with almost everything in my wardrobe which is a bonus!

I paid £75.00 which was less than half the price of the one in Zara I had my eye on. However, I am so glad I opted for this one as there is nothing more chic than being draped in this coat. For the price I payed it feels and looks a lot more expensive. This will definitely be something I'll keep in my wardrobe for years to come.

Styling this coat I went for a simple, minimalistic look with my black ripped skinny jeans and high heeled boots. One of my favorite everyday looks.

I think that if you are making a high investment on a coat, pick the camel coat. It will forever be, that statement piece in your wardrobe, that will never go out of fashion and keep you as chic and glam as ever.











SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig