Sunday 2 November 2014

Positive vibes



Hello again! Sorry for the delay in uploading another blog. It's something that I feel I do need to get better at which is frequently updating my posts. I mean what is the point in having a blog, if you don't blog right?

It might actually be a stage that I'm going through of what any blogger must experience at some point. It's that question: "Am I actually any good?", a conscious thought after clicking publish every time.

I'm also a super self critical and hold a lot of self doubt in myself which usually means I have already failed before I've even started and turn down a lot of opportunities! Do I really want to live like this anymore? I mean, how many more opportunities do I turn away because I feel I 'cant' do it! I guess I'm kind of trying to tell myself by writing this blog that's it's time to start believing in myself! I want to start saying 'YES' I can do it. Now say it out loud... 



So if you are reading this and can relate to this in someway I guess one of the things that does help me is step away from your negativity for a minute, take a deep breath and now think to yourself what's the worst that can happen? Okay so you may make a mistake but so does everyone infact! It's what makes us humans so don't shy away from your opportunity standing right in front of you. Think about what the future might bring to you or just that amazing buzz feeling after you've accomplished it. Remember you control your life not your fear or negativity, so go grab it!!!!!











SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig