Sunday 16 November 2014

Styling Monochrome





 
Check trousers River Island| chunky jumper Primark| quilted bag Bulgaria on holiday| pointed shoes Primark
  
 
Okay, so we can all agree that we all love a bit of monochrome. I mean why would you not? It may be a little safe, but don't you just feel so classy.

For me, I have always struggled to add brighter colours to my outfits but time after time I have failed and  went back to my monochrome, dark ways. However the perks of having such a neutral wardrobe is that you have a better chance of finding pieces that actually go together. It's definitely a life safer when I'm running late for work. Sometimes throwing a black and white combo really does look as though you've pre planned your outfit, when actually you've just slept in for work.

So my tip is, if you are styling that favourite monochrome outfit, make sure you mix it up by adding bold statement accessories or fedora hats as it instantly adds a chic and interest to your outfit. 

However as today was kinda a lazy day with my boyfriend I opted a laid back look. Pairing my River Island check trousers with a chunky black jumper, which I recently purchased from Primark. I absolutely love it, and is now my 'go to' piece when I can't decide what to wear. Even better when I got to the till and paid only £5.00 for it! I know an absolute bargain? It's incredible what you can find in there if you have a good rummage. 

And lastly, I added a little colour with my beautiful burgundy quilted bag which I purchased on holiday and my beloved pointed shoes from Primark. 







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig