Saturday 8 November 2014

Fearless

 Hello all! This week I've found it extremely difficult to squeeze any outfit posts, as I have been working a lot more and not finishing until after 4 which by that point it's pitch black. So I've decided to do something a little different and write about my all time favorite fashion icons. Who are they? Well if you do follow me on Instagram you may have guessed that it is the Olsen's. Yes I am a little obsessed with these fashion goddesses, And it goes all back to when I was about 10 years old watching their teen movies when in London, when in Rome? Yes I think every girl had owned at least one of their movies. Well me, I had them all!

Being a fashion addict since a little girl, I guess I often looked up to them for style advice and today it still hasn't changed. I admire these two ladies, for one their outfits are always daring and stand out from the crowd! I find a lot of time people always think that chasing trends are classed as being a real 'fashionista', I disagree! 

Fashion is about letting your outfits do the talking, dressing to suit your personality or expressing your moods. It's a form of art and it's something that they both portray individually through their own unique style focusing on what they like.  Standing at 5,3 means you can't wear a maxi dress without looking frumpy. These fearless billion dollar queen bees definitely prove this wrong. In fact they invented the look  of oversized garments of bohemian layers and maxi clothing. More so by Mary-kate as she is normally described as the more darker of the twin sticking to a more grungy to vintage chic than Ashley's simplistic classic looks. Me myself being quite small, has encouraged me to think out the box and wear what I want. Don't let gok wan fool you girls! 

The Olsens secrets are: The bigger the better when it comes to their oversized sunglasses and bags that they could literally could live in. Oh and they don't forget to pair any outfit without adding faux fur stoles, throwing on layers of chunky jewellery, velvet head bands, messy undone hair, finished off with some red lip stick. Yup who doesn't love the olsens? Even Karl Lagerfield loves them!!!!!

These girls not only inspire me though fashion but encourage me to push in what I love doing and show that dedication and hard work really does pay off. Anyways enough of me rambling on, instead be inspired by some of my favourite pictures I have gathered below. Enjoy lovelies!


















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig