Tuesday 11 November 2014

Granny Chic







cigarette pants - H&M| Duster kimono - Primark| Brown loafers - River Island| Fedora hat - Primark| Tote bag - Missguided



Dressing up like you've just popped round to your grans wardrobe for a shopping spree has always been one of my favourite looks. A outfit that's filled with autumn colors, floral, vintage accessories, chunky knitwear and a pair of brown brogues or loafers! Yes, these are all my ultimate favorite things in an outfit. So today I was kinda excited to show you fashionistas my outfit of today. 

At the moment I'm totally crushing over tailored cigarette pants (the ones your wee gran would wear on special occasions.) Honestly my first impressions: "nah not a chance In hell, they'll drown my small bum out"! Therefore making me look too grannish. I know, it's a bit ironic as this post is called granny chic but I think we can all agree girls that it's never good when something doesn't fit you on the bum. These cigarette pants did the complete opposite of my expectations, in fact I reckon  they are one of my best buys from h&m. Down to the length, fit, colour and how darn comfy they are on for stating 'tailored' on the label. I am in complete love!

Finishing of my look was quite easy as I choose something simple on the top, and opted for my over sized blouse also from h&m to do the trick. Then creating that granny feel to the outfit, I choose my duster kimono which added a mix of length and pattern, brown chunky loafers, then lastly finishing of the look with some chic just add a fedora hat! It's a great lil accessory!



 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig