Sunday 26 October 2014

Style me right in faux fur


Hello everyone! Well its officially the end of British summertime. We now welcome in the bitter, cold and dark nights. Few of the disadvantages of the season however, fall fashion makes up for it. From the layering upon layering of dark earthy knits, chunky boots and a statement camel coat, it's definitely where I feel most content and creative when planning my outfits.

As I am a little obsessed with the colour brown I just love my outfit today. Also totally crushing for fur these days (the fake kind) I think it just adds chic to any outfit so when I managed to find a fur gilet in a little charity store in town, I could not resist not buying it. I'm totes In love and it may be one of my staple pieces this winter. I teamed of my look with my Top Shop dress which I might I add I have recently started working there. Ps thank you to all the girls who have welcomed me as part of the team. My black killer booties from New Look and my faux fur head which I bought in a charity store. Not quite sure which one, as I'm constantly in them trying to find the best bargains.







Lastly my new leopard print bag which I found in the sale at Top Shop for £15.00! Just look at how super cute it is!!! It's really strange how I've recently started digging leopard prints this season. Does anyone else feel the same? 




Overall I am really happy with this look and love how it bursts colours of Autumn! What do you guys think? What are your favourite item pieces or your current staple piece this season?

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig