Thursday 8 January 2015

Summer wish list



shop the look below
Amazon Chiffon maxi skirt £6.50 buy it now | River Island floral head band £5.00 buy it now |   

    Jane Norman Embellished maxi kimono £20.00 buy it now |  Chic Wish crochet fringe shorts  
        £22.05 buy it now | 

Forever 21 fringe bag buy it now £13.00 | Chic Nova crochet lace shirt buy it now £15.00 |

 Nasty gal quay invader shades buy it now £26.39 | Wet seal boho layered necklace  buy it now £7.20
      
I have to admit I am not a huge fan of winter, it's the dark nights and most of a rain, which recently hasn't stopped doing In Scotland. It's so depressing... Anyways since I haven't been able to take any outfit posts I have decided to do a little summer wish list, which did actually end up in me buying most of it!  I know it's pretty early to be buying summer clothes already but I just couldn't resist as you'll notice some of the prices are extremely cheap! Wooo 

1. Amazon chiffon maxi skirt
Personally every girl should own atleast one maxi skirt, if not then it's something you should invest in as you won't regret it. There are uncountable ways In which you could style with maxi skirt which is why it's always a staple piece of mine during the summer. And I totally adore this one I found on Amazon, I know right totally bizarre I spotted on the last place I would have looked. 

2. River Island floral head band 
Yup if you know me then you'll know I love floral head bands. They are a great little accessory for finishing off any summery outfit and are perfect for festivals. I normally wouldn't spend a lot on these as they don't tend to last any longer than a weekend at T in the park. So I usually opt for cheaper ones In Primark, but I spotted this one in River Island in the sale so had to quickly add to my basket. 

3. Jane Norman embellishment maxi kimono 
Another great staple for the summer, and currently have loads but you can never go wrong. I just love how kimonos add a effortlessly, laid back boho chic to any casual outfit. I have been looking for a maxi kimono for ages and when I came across this I had to buy it! 

 4. Chic wish crochet fringe shorts
I have been looking for a pair of fringed shorts for ages! And finally found a pair on chicwish. They definitely have chochella written all over them. One day chochella one day! 

5. Forever 21 fringe bag
I always struggle to find the perfect sized bag, either they are too big or so small that I can only fit my phone in. So I was really chuffed when I came across this in forever 21 in the sale. Finally I have my own travelling adventure bag this summer.  

6. Chic nova crochet shirt 
So I am undeniably obsessed with crochet at the moment, just wished we had sun! Hopefully though I get to pair this elegant  shirt with some high waisted shorts and boots! 

7. Nasty gal quay invader shades 
The Olsen sisters had a lot to do with this instant buy from NASTGAL. I love the retro 60's look about them. Still a little indecisive if they will suit me but I couldn't resist, look how glam they look? 

8. Wet seal boho layered necklace
It's so funny as I saw something so similar to this in urban outfitters for about £20.00 so I'm so glad I came across this on Wetseal for like half the price, bargain!!!!  







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig