Tuesday 27 January 2015

New hair and old treasures


Remember I was saying in my new year resolution post I was really wanting to get a fringe...well on Friday, it happened! I finally have some bangs. I thought I'd be a bit panicky seeing all my locks on the floor but it actually wasn't that bad. I mean my hair will grow back right?


Other than my new hair I've been pretty skint this month due to over spending at Christmas. I suppose it has benefited me in some way as I've resulted into rummaging through the back of my wardrobe and finding wonderful forgotten about clothes. It's made me realise that I do buy ALOT of clothes. One of my new year resolutions was to minimise unnecessary purchases so here's hoping. I just have to avoid Primark like the plague!

Anyways here's today's outfit! Consisting of my American Apparel mom jeans, simple crop top, converse and finishing my 90's grunge look with my leopard print kimono. It's my perfect casual outfit. 

Hope you all have a lovely week! 





Mom jeans American Apparel | Leopard print kimono River island | Chunky necklace New Look |  Converse trainers Schuh | Fedora hat Primark 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig