Thursday 29 January 2015

January Lush Haul









   


Nothing beats a lush stock up! After this month, I've been craving a well needed pamper night, so as soon as pay day came, I had to take a visit to the shop. Due to my recent change in job I have been living on a budget and although I'd love to buy EVERYTHING, sadly I just couldn't. So I mainly stuck to my favourites. 

As soon as I arrived in the store I headed straight to the bath bombs. I'll highlight that most of these products are in fact bath bombs and the first one i picked up was the 'Sex Bomb'! One of my regular purchases. This is all what you want in a bath bomb, endless fizz, bursting with pretty colours and devine smells. It's the perfect girly night in after a long day. It's also infused with soya milk, so it's perfect for when your skin is needing a little tlc. It literally leaves your skin feeling silky soft.

If you're needing a detox then the 'Big Blue' is for you! Its like bathing in the ocean but I would probably say you either love this or hate it! Personally I love it! It may not be as pretty and girly as the 'Sex Bomb', however it's full of goodness. One of the key ingredients is a type of help called arame, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, including iodine which helps regulate the metabolism. Also sea salt which exfoliates and softens the skin and lemon which clears the mind and helps you unwind. 

Who thought this sort of wonderful magic was in a bath bomb? Only negative I have to say is it has added sea weed which looks a bit creepy at the bottom of the bath! Other than that, I loooove this product.

Next thing I picked up was 'The Godmother Soap'. This literally smells like heaven and has an identical scent to the snow fairy. Not yet tried it but I was told from the sales assistant that it lasts a very long time and was one of the main reasons I purchased it. It states as a hand soap, however it smells far too dreamy so I'll probably use this as a soap in the bath. 

Lastly I picked up the 'Mmm Melting Marshmallow Moment'. It leaves your bath smelling of marshmallow and candy floss and is great if you're craving something sweet. Not as dramatic as the bath bomb but it does leave the bath with a beautiful dusty pink colour and creamy foamy bubbles. With the soothing cocoa butter and almond it's like jumping into a bath full of luxury. My go to
bath product when my skin is feeling a little dry. 

Hope you enjoyed my lush Haul post! Ps stay tuned for another Lush review as I will be attending a blogging event next week! Can't wait as we'll get a sneak peak of all the new products including Valentines day range! I've said too much! 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig