Sunday 4 January 2015

The Tailored joggers





    Roll neck River island | tailored joggers 
    Topshop | peep toe sandals Bank          
     Shoulder bag Topshop 

So a few years back being caught wearing any kind of jogger track suit bottoms, you may have been called unstylish and was seen as a sign of defeat according to Karl lagerfeld. However recently the new generation of the jogger pants are back, this time not to haunt us, but inspire us to embrace practical clothing again. 

I have to say I was a little reluctant to try these joggers that I found in Topshop, but as I am a little sucker for anything stating 'tailored', I had to try them on. I'm so glad I did, as these are possibly the comfiest pair of trousers ever! In fact probably just as comfy as my pyjamas. Just like the 90's joggers they are cool, light and come with no zips or buttons. So, destined to look unstylish and messy on, but they look ridiculously chic on and super flattering. Also, as they are high waisted they make me make me feel a lot longer so are perfect for those who are quite petite. 

To maintain the elegance of my look was easy. I choose my marl grey roll neck from River island and created the illusion of cut hair style and without actually committing to it, I tucked my hair in. With it being winter I should have chosen something more suitable than these peep toe sandals I purchased from Bank, but the weather was dry and not too cold so I think I got away with it. Lastly, adding some pattern I choose my leaped print bucket bag from Top Shop. 

Are you channeling the new and improved joggers ?
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig