Saturday 17 January 2015

The Fred Perry printed dress


The rain stopped for the briefest of moments today. So I decided to wear my Fred Perry dress and ventured outside with my dog. 

One thing I love about Fred Perry is they always do really cute 60s inspired dresses. This one I bought about a year ago is from The Amy Winehouse collection and has to be one of the prettiest dresses in my wardrobe. Long sleeves which I adore, Covered in florals, and a beautiful burnt orange colour. It's the perfect dress to throw on to perk yourself up on miserable winters day. One thing I also love about the dress is it's quite versatile, as I've seen myself wear it to dinner.

However today I teamed the dress off with my favourite brown matte docs. I must say I felt like a little walking extra from 'we are England' 











SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig