Sunday 1 February 2015

The little 60's outfit












I think it's my new hair cut that's inspired this little 60's outfit post. It's one of my favourite printed dresses and of course it's Fred Perry, if you know me then you'll know I love their dresses. This one I have on is covered in polka and of course features the traditional 60's collar. How I adore you Fred Perry! adding to my 60's inspired look I teamed off my dress with my monki camel coat, black pointed boots from Topshop and my fedora hat which recently is glued to my head. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my lil fedora! 

Outfit post is a little short today as I've been quite busy over the weekend, however loads happening next week and I'll be attending a lush event. Yay I promise to keep you girlies posted! 

See you next week! 








SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing, I love it and I love your hair!
    I've just started my blog, would love for you to check it out :)
    Elle-cg.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey! Aw bless thank you so much! I will do xx

      Delete

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig