Thursday 12 February 2015

The Bohemian way

 
 
Jumpsuit - Forever 21 (buy here)
Chiffon kimono - H&M (sold out)
Fringe bag - vintage (similar here)
Pointed boots - Topshop (sold out)
Layered necklace + bracelet - New Look (sold out)
 
 
I seriously don't know why it's taken me this long to take a visit to forever 21. However last week I was in Glasgow with my boyfriend and decided to pop in for a quick look. I have to say browsing about on the first floor I wasn't impressed, then I ventured upstairs. Oh my goodness! I was in a some kind of bohemian dreamland. From tassels bags, to lace frocks and velvet kimonos I didn't know which way to turn, just wished I had loads of money as I would have bought it all. Sadly I am one poor girl at the moment i stuck to this beautiful elegant jumpsuit that I found.

From the moment I tried it on, I knew it had to mine. Finally something that actually fitted me on the bum as I am a girl who is quite petite so it's a struggle to get anything to fit me without looking like a frump . (The joys of having nae bum) 

After last weeks inspiration at forever 21 I decided to opt for a bohemian gypsy look. Layers are crucial in this look so I teamed of my jumpsuit with my maxi  kimono. Adding a little height I choose my pointed boots from topshop. Then to finish of my look I choose layered statement jewellery pieces I picked up from New look, and I couldn't neglect my fedora hat which completed my bohemian look.

Now I just need summer!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig