Monday 16 February 2015

Floral spring jumpsuit



 
Floral jumpsuit - Bank (sold out)
Chiffon kimono - H&M (sold out)
Suede boots - Topshop (similar here)
Drop earing - Accessorise (sold out) 
 
February is such a awkward month. Stores are now beginning to receive their spring/summer collection, yet we haven't adventured out our cosy jumpers. 

Me - I'm probably one of the most impatient people ever and never wear appropriate clothes for winter. I love my casual day dress, instead of jeans and tee's, I guess its just what I feel most comfortable in. The disadvantage is freezing half to death, especially living in Scotland. 

However this beautiful jumpsuit I purchased a year ago is great for those colder spring days. One of my favourite things about it is how easy it is to transition from day to evening with only small changes of shoes and throwing on some chunky jewellery. It has to be one of my favourite spring outfits. What do you think? 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig