Sunday 8 February 2015

Lush event











Hello lovelies, 

So, recently I was invited to a little lush event in Livingston which I was extremely excited about. If you know me well, then you'll know that I absolutely love lush products. Not just because of the beautiful smells but also how they leave your bath looking so colourful: almost like rainbows. One of the core reasons I will always be a loyal customer is that they're 100% against animal cruelty. (See here for more details) So just knowing this is a joy for me to indulge into a Lush 'cruelty free' bath after a long day at work. 

From the moment we all arrived at the store we were felt so welcome and of course offered drinks and cupcakes. First on the agenda of the evening was a insight into the new 'Mothers day' range and the inspirations behind the products. I have to say, my favourite was the mother superior. If I could describe the smell it's fresh, with a hint of cherry blossom. We were also shown the gifts sets which are all gorgeously wrapped in cute boxes ready for those mums needing a well needed pamper this Mother's Day. Yup guys it's just around the corner so get down to your nearest lush stores. 

Next we were split into groups, this was the fun part. We were introduced to the emotional brilliance wheel which the makeup products are displayed in a colour wheel. The idea behind it is to pick colours from the wheel that you're most drawn to which then represent who you are. I picked control, confident and passionate which amazingly lush is quite accurate! Lastly we actually got into making our own face mask which was 'Angels on bare skin' this  was very fun almost like baking a cake. it was also interesting to see what the hidden ingredients were used to make such a dream product. 

Although I enjoyed the night and actually found it quite educational, I mostly just loved speaking to the lovely staff, they are so passionate about the brand! Genuine which I love and they ooze so much energy. I totally recommend anyone to pop down to their local lush store if it's just for some advise on skin care tips or to smell the lovely products, you'll never regret your visit!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig