Monday 8 December 2014

Sundays best

 
 




   
Cigarette pants Topshop | Shell top New Look | Camel coat Monki | Pointed shoes Primark | Fedora hat Primark | Floral necklace Asda | Tote bag Missguided

Hello all,

I've been meaning to show you all this outfit for ages! It's definitely my Sunday best outfit and if you've noticed from my previous posts then you would have gathered that I am totally crushing over any tailored cigarette pants. It's really weird, as I would never have imagined me wearing them about a year ago but now I have been opting more towards a trouser choice, pushing my skirts and dresses to the back of my wardrobe. It could be the chilly weather of course ?

These ones I have on were purchased from Topshop at £40.00. It was the beautiful dusty pink colour that made me want to buy them, I couldn't resist. I teamed these up with a white shell top purchased from New look. The perfect combination of colour to add chic to any outfit and my nude pointed shoes. Yes, I know they are so inappropriate for the winter but I couldn't help myself snapping them up for only £6.00 out of Primark. It was a 'I must buy these' situation and I'm so glad I did, as they go perfectly with this outfit. I also added a floral Burgundy necklace and my beloved fedora hat to finish of my look. Oh and didn't forget to throw my camel coat on.

What are your Sunday best outfit?
 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig