Monday 1 December 2014

Just below the knee


As all of you bloggers or random fashion lovers will have noticed that the knee high and even more daring thigh high boots are back for the winter. Although your first impressions are: I wouldn't be able to pull it off, or what am I going to wear with these beautiful boots? Yes these were also questions buzzing through my head too. 

However after a night of experimenting with different outfits I have actually come to the conclusion that you wear them without looking too 'Pretty women', And It doesn't really matter which pair you choose, knee high which I opted for or thigh high, they both show as much elegance and are so versatile to work with. From wearing skirts and shift dresses throughout the week to your favorite slouchy jumper at the weekend these elegant boots are a must have in every wardrobe.

Ps - and they don't need to be Givenchy I picked these ones up from Primark for £20. 



  

Here are a few of my favorite outfits styled with my boots. What do you think ? 





































SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig