Wednesday 24 December 2014

The leopard print



    Camel Cape Topshop | roll neck polo Topshop | Leapard print skirt River island | boots New look

Hello beautiful dolls

so if anyone follows me on Instagram then you'll know I have a little guilty love for leopard print.

However It can be tricky at times to wear but I always think less is more so don't over crowd your outfit with loads of prints as it can be quite dangerous but this is something I'm personally not a fan off. My top tip is think Simple when styling with leopard print. Great combos are black and white. And if you are a little scared about wearing crazy prints stick to neutral colours as they tend not to grab too much attention, and hold a lot of chic and elegance.

Here I've opted a laid back casual look with my roll neck polo top purchased from Top shop, I honestly love the colour and feel It compliments my skin tone. My black booties from New look, comfy but so stylish. Then lastly my camel cape coat which i recently bought. A great alternative coat for those weather bearable days outside. What do you think? And has leopard print sneaked it's way into your wardrobe this season ? 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig