Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Christmas outfit





Hello everyone! Sorry this post is a little late. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed spending a few days stuffing your faces! As I know I did, I mean it's the only time of year when it's acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast? Eeeek 

So today my post will consist of what I wore on Christmas Day. It's tradition In my family to always wear something pretty, however not too glitzy as most of your day includes lounging/loads of eating/ watching home alone and drinking loads of wine with your mum so I always opt for an outfit that's comfortable yet, still feels festive and elegant. 

And I couldn't go wrong with this dress, that  I purchased from Topshop. I am huge fan of green, but I also love the beautiful mixture of dusty pinks through the dress. It's also one of those dresses where you could easily wear all day with a pair of brogues, or dress it up with your favourite heels for your New Years party. Which actually might be my chosen dress this year, as I'm still undecided about what I'm doing so it'll be a little life safer when the night comes.

I teamed the dress with my camel cape coat also from Topshop, my New Look boots and my fidora hat from Primark. 

Ps hope you all have a lovely new year. My new year resolution: More positive vibes, new career, expanding within my blogging hopefully! Has anyone got any this year? 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Living in a Dream. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig